I did not invent this challenge, it was originally made by Tigger89 and the updated rolls up to Feb 2019 are from Storydayz. I will be doing the rolls from June 2019 onwards as I really like this challenge and want to be able to play it with all packs.
24/08/19- Added Freelance Photographer Career and Photo Fanatic Goal.
28/09/19- Added Odd Jobs to Unconventional Jobs.
11/11/19- Added Two new goals and one Misc fun for Realm of Magic pack.
16/11/19- Added Four new conventional careers, updated the rules, Updated Perfect Careers for Uni, Added two more misc fun, Added another goal and updated the aspirations list.
08/12/19- Added Botcrazy to goals, suggested by onyeka.
23.12.19- Added Roommate misc fun suggested by Onyeka and put careers where they were meant to go
09.05.20- Added new goal
13/06/2020- Added New goal and five new careers
01/08/2020- Rolls and Rules will now be updated on my blog as its much easier for me to do there. If anyone has some idea’s for nifty knitting then please let me know, I have added Knitting as an Unconventional Career
Rules of the Challenge
- Roll Your Founders, Further Details will be below
- Create your Founders only, not their children
- Create their home- It can be an Apartment, an empty lot or a house but they must be able to afford it.
- The challenge lasts for 10 Generations and ends when the children of Gen 10 reach Young Adulthood, all of them even the younger ones.
- For Each Generation, You Must Choose an heir. They can be biological or adopted. All other children unless a helper must be moved out at YA.
- Pregnancy Tests are allowed
- Family Structure should be in place by the time the first child is born.
- Sims can only make money through the careers they rolled but there are some expectations- Selling Childhood Paintings, Duplicate postcards
- Sims can age up on their birthday once age bar says 0 days and not before, Yes this Includes Babies.
- Pets are allowed but cannot be used to gain money unless a rolls allows it
- Clubs are allowed but cannot be used for cheating- For example, for free cleaning, gardening or childcare.
- Aspiration Rewards can be used but not Potions.
- Lot traits can only be chosen once a generation
- Occults with a very long age span such as Vampires must be moved out at the end of a generation.
- You can only Send Spouses, Helpers and Heir to University
- You can get loans and Scholarships.
- Remember you can only make money from careers so no odd Jobs or part-time Jobs
- You can choose where to live.
You can chose your aspirations but some of them have restrictions
Aspirations with no restrictions:
Athletic (Bodybuilder) – No restriction
Creativity (Musical Genius) – No restriction, may license just enough songs to earn $500 for milestone III
Creativity (Painter Extraordinaire) – No restriction, may sell only the 3 paintings required for milestone II
Destination (City Native) – No restriction, may enter contests until you win one for the final step, and if you have rolled Homemade you may eat three(and only three) food stall meals.
Deviance (Chief of Mischief) – No restriction
Family (Vampire Family) – No restriction
Food (Grilled Cheese) – No restriction, eat three servings of grilled cheese to unlock
Fortune (Fabulously Wealthy) – No restriction
Fortune (Mansion Baron) – No restriction
Knowledge (Archaeology Scholar) – No restriction, may write a Good book for Milestone !V
Knowledge (Master Vampire) – No restriction
Knowledge (Nerd Brain) – No restriction
Love (Serial Romantic) – No restriction
Nature (Angling Ace) – No restriction
Nature (Freelance Botanist) – No restriction
Nature (Jungle Explorer) – No restriction
Nature (Outdoor Enthusiast) – No restriction
Nature (The Curator) – No restriction
Popularity (Friend of the World) – No restriction
Popularity (Good Vampire) – No restriction
Popularity (Leader of the Pack) – No restriction
Popularity (Party Animal) – No restriction
Location (Beach Life)- No restriction
Aspirations with restrictions:
Animal (Friend of the Animals) – Need 2 pets in household
Creativity (Bestselling Author) – Writer(Author) or Freelance Author. Writer (Journalist),
Deviance (Public Enemy) – Criminal(any)
Family (Big Happy Family) – Must have at least 3 children
Family (Successful Lineage) – Must not be a deadbeat parent
Family (Super Parent) – Must not be a deadbeat parent
Food (Master Chef) – Culinary(any)
Food (Master Mixologist) – Culinary(Mixologist)
Knowledge (Computer Whiz) – Tech Guru(any), may make 1 video game or app for milestone III.
Knowledge (Renaissance Sim) – Career Hopper
Love (Soulmate) – Must marry
Popularity (Joke Star) – Entertainer(Comedian)
Knowledge (Spell Craft and Sorcery)- Must Become a Spellcaster
Knowledge (Academic)- Must go to University and get a degree and job
Nature (Purveyor of Potions)- Must become a spellcaster
Choosing the Heir
The heir can be rolled for, chosen or voted on but must have been part of the rolls. Accidental Twins and Triplets count but children not part of the rolled number do not.
Martial Structure (Roll 1-25)
1-6- Single parent- The main sim must bring up children on her own with no romantic partner in house. They can move in a romantic partner when the youngest child is halfway through teen stage so when they have 6 0r 5 days left in bar on normal lifespan.
16- Mixed Single- Must have a mixture of Biological and Adopted children. If roll 1 child must have another to satisfy this roll.
17- Mixed Couple- Same as above but with a couple
18- Second Chance- Must have 2 partners, must have at least 1 child with first partner.
19- Single with Help- A non-romantic sim must live in the house with main sim
20- Mixed single with help- Same as above but must have a mixture of adopted and biological children
21- Couple with help
22- Mixed couple with help
23-SIngle with 2 help
24- Mixed single with 2 help
25-Full house- Must have 4 sims. (Can be two couples, a couple and two help, or single with three help, up to you)
Number of Children
Primary- Heirs Career
1-6: Conventional Career (roll C1)
7-9: Unconventional Career (roll C2)
10: Career Hopper — Must roll for five conventional careers. You may jump between these careers as you wish, so long as you have spent a day at work in at least three by the time your sim becomes a full adult, and all five by the time your sim becomes an elder.
Secondary Career- Spouse or Helpers career
1-3: Conventional Career (roll C1)
4-6:Unconventional Career (roll C2)
7-8: Part Time Jobs (roll C3)
9: Career Hopper – Must roll for five conventional careers. You may jump between these careers as you wish, so long as you have spent a day at work in at least three by the time your sim becomes a full adult, and all five by the time your sim becomes an elder.
C1- Conventional Career (1-51)
- Entertainer- Musician- Can write Jingles
- Entertainer- Comedian- May Perform Comedy in Space
- Writer- Author- May write and Publish Books
- Writer- Journalist- See Above
- Painter- Master of the Real- Can sell crafted paintings sim made not other sims and call agent for money
- Painter- Patron of the Arts- See Above
- Secret Agent -Diamond Agent- No Additional Money making opportunities
- Secret Agent- Villian-See Above
- Criminal Boss- Can Pickpocket Sims
- Criminal- Oracle- Can pickpocket sims, hack and create viruses
- Astronaut- Space Ranger- Can go on Space Missions
- Astronaut-Smuggler-See Above
- Culinary Chef- Can Self-publish cookbooks
- Culinary Mixologist- Can Self-Publish Bar Guides
- Tech Guru- Start Up entrepreneur- No Additional Money making opportunities
- Tech Guru- Esport Gamer- No Additional Money making opportunities
- Athlete-Bodybuilder-No Additional Money making opportunities
- Athlete- Pro Athlete-No Additional Money making opportunities
- Business-Management-No Additional Money making opportunities
- Business- Investor-Can Invest in Stocks
- (GTW)- Doctor-No Additional Money making opportunities
- (GTW)- Detective-No Additional Money making opportunities
- (GTW)- Scientist-No Additional Money making opportunities
- (CL)- Critic-Art- No Additional Money Making Opportunities
- (CL)- Critic-Food- No Additional Money Making Opportunities
- (CL)- Politics- Charity Organiser- No Additional Money Making Opportunities
- (CL)- Politics- Politician- No Additional Money Making Opportunities
- (CL)- Social Media- Internet Personality- Can advertise on Social Media Page
- (CL)- Social Media- Public Relations- No Additional Money Making Opportunities
- (S) Gardener-Botanist- Can sell one of each plant only
- (S)- Flower Arranger- Can sell arrangements
- Stylist- No Additional Money Making Opportunities
- TrendSetter- No additional Money making opportunities
- (GF)- Actor-No additional Money making opportunities
- (SV)-Military Cadet-No additional Money making opportunities
- (SV)-Military Covert Officer- Can Bribe Sims
- (IL)-Conversationalist- Marine Biologist- No additional Money making opportunities
- (IL)-Conversationalist- Environmental Manager- No additional Money making opportunities
- (MS)-Fashion Photographer- Can Sell Photo’s
- (DU)-Education-Administrator-No additional Money making opportunities
- (DU)-Education- Professor-No additional Money making opportunities
- (DU)-Law-Judge-No additional Money making opportunities
- (DU)-Law-Private Attorney-No additional Money making opportunities
- (DU)-Engineering- Computers-No additional Money making opportunities
- (DU)-Engineering- Mechanics-No additional Money making opportunities
- (EL)-Civil Engineering- Green Technician-No additional Money making opportunities
- (EL)-Civil Engineering- Civic Planner-No additional Money making opportunities
- Freelance Artist
- Freelance Programmer
- Freelance Writer
- Freelance Maker
C2- Unconventional Careers (1-32)
- Painter- Paint on easel or tablet and sell paintings to art gallery or collector
- Author- Write and Publish books
- Musician- Play music for tips or sing. You can also write songs and jingles and sell them.
- Gardener- Plant, grow and sell plants
- Fisher sim- Catch and sell fish
- Treasure Hunter- Find and sell treasure found in rocks, dig spots and around household in trash piles
- Carpenter- Make and Sell woodwork
- Comedian- Write and self-publish comedy books. Write and perform jokes and comedy routines
- Programmer- Anything in program section on computer.
- Space Explorer- Fly around in rocket and sell what you find on your travels
- Gamer- Livestream, Participate in Gaming Competitions and make games.
- Cybercriminal- Hack and create viruses
- Professional Host/Hostess- Host social events and sell rewards for money
- Remedy Brewer- Make and sell herbal remedies
- Photographer- take and sell photos
- Retail Owner- Manage a retail shop that doesn’t sell anything else that’s on this list.
- DJ- Work as a dj and sell mixtapes
- Restaurateur- manage a restaurant
- Animal Trainer- Make or adopt a pet with prowler or hunter trait and sell the treasures they find
- Veterinarian- Manage a vets, Can also sell pets treats
- Archaeologist- Evacuate and use table to authenticate relics. can also verify items sent in mail but cannot sell items found in temples
- Treasure Hunter- Go on adventures and sell what you find
- Flower Arranger- Sell arrangements you make
- Bee Keeper- Sell Honey for money
- Video Producer- Upload videos and stream using drone
- Music Producer- Use Music station to make and release customized music
- Beach Treasure hunter- find and sell things found on the beach
- Odd Jobs-do odd jobs for money
- Candle Maker- Make and Sell Candles
- Furniture Designer- Make and Sell Furniture
- Drink Dispenser- Make and Sell Fizzy drinks, can also sell drinks made at the bar.
- Clothes Designer- Knit Clothes and sell them
- Toys Designer- Knit and Sell toys or sell toys made on robotics machine
C2-Part Time Jobs (1-8)
- Fast food employee
- Manual Food Labourer
Generational Goals (1-33)
- Perfect Careers- Heir, Spouse and Helpers must max careers
- Fulfilled- Heir, Spouse and Helpers must achieve aspiration
- Perfect children- Toddlers must master all five skills. Children should achieve their Aspiration, get an A and be in an Afterschool club. Teens must either master scouts or get promoted to the top of a part time job, have an A and get a skill to Level 5.
- Dependable- Heir, Spouse and helpers must do all daily tasks for work or school starting at childhood or when they join household
- Expansionist- Expand on the house this generation
- Collector- Complete and Display a collection
- Deadbeat Parents- Can not train children, help with skills or homework
- Change of Scenery- Must either move lots or bulldoze the house and make a new one
- Party King/Queen- Host Four unique parties and get gold in each.
- Idle Careers- Make no effort to improve job performance
- Friendship is Forever- Starting at childhood, Heir must make one new friend every week
- Memorial- Heir, Spouse and helpers- must have a book, a photo or be painted
- Haunted House- Three sims must die and their ghosts be allowed to roam the lot. Must be unnatural deaths so old age doesn’t count.
- Best Club Ever- Sim must have started and maintained a club for entire generation. It must have 8 sims, They must have a hangout made for them with enough seating and equipment needed for activities, Have all ranks of an emotion vibe purchased depending on clubs vibe,door perk must be unlocked as well as three other club spirit perks.
- Domestic Dilemma-Must place Negative lot Trait at start of generation and find creative one to overcome it. (Traits: Cursed ,Filthy,Gremlins,Grody,Haunted ,Mean Vibe,On a dark ley line,quake zone,Vampiric nexus)
- My Honor Students- Must complete all school projects and display them in order from poor to excellent
- Pet Shrine- Get a pet and create a shrine for them using photo’s , toys, urn and what they collected
- Bad Investment- Add funds and household value then multiply by 90, then take that amount and sell household items until debt is cleared
- Bring me to life- Plead with the grim reaper for sims life
- Do gooders- do stuff for charity, volunteer
- Holiday Fanatics-Must complete at least 1 holiday a week with 5 goals
- Scouting Family- Do children’s scouting achievements as a family
- Rich and Famous- Everyone in family must try to get famous, Once a week, they must be seen to be photographed and give autographs
- Doomsday Preppers- Must Complete strangeville mystery
- Environmentalist- One a sim week, must clean up a community venue or lot such as a beach
- Photo Fanatic- Must take at least 5 photos a week and display them around the house
- Magic Master-Learn and Master all Spells
- Potion Master- Learn and Master all potions
- Career Student- Do at least two distinguished degrees- Can be split so Heir and Spouse can do one each. If Single one distinguished degree with the top GPA meets this
- Bot Crazy- Master Robotics Skill- Make all bots and a servo and keep in home for that generation
- Saving Space- Live in a tiny home for entire generation
- Green Living- Must have off the grid lot trait and cannot buy new furniture this generation, must live an eco life. Must grow own food, collect water and grow own power.
- Midlife Crisis- Pick a Sim either Heir, Spouse or Helper. Once Sim reaches Adult roll three times to determine what will happen during their midlife crisis. Reroll if duplicate. Options are :
• Reroll Misc Fun
• Randomize a trait
• Reroll Career
• Make a Major Purchase for the house
• Have a romantic Crisis (Meet a new lover, Cheat on partner or break up with partner are some choices)
• Change look (May Change back after 7 days)
• Gain a new skill (Must complete in at least a week and must add at least 5 skill points)
• Have a child (Add to number of rolled children for the generation)
• Randomize Aspiration
• Adopt a pet
• Plus one- (Add a sim to the household)
• Who am I again- Randomize all traits
- Random- All traits and Aspirations Must Be random
- Partier- At least one party a week must be thrown
- Mischief Manager- From Teen Birthday, heir must play a prank each week
- Moody-Once a week, sim must stay in a certain mood for three hours that is randomized
- Homemade-All meals must be cooked
- Runs in the family- All children must get one of the heirs traits the same trait
- Perfect Attendance- from childhood, heir, spouse, helpers and children must not be over an hour late for school or work or university classes
- Fixer upper- No Repairman- must fix all broken appliances themselves
- Half siblings- All children born this generation must be from a different partner
- Fighter- Heir, Spouse or helper must get in one fight a week
- Joker- can reroll, can keep this for a future generation. Only for this section
- Health Nuts- Sims can only eat healthy food and spent 3 hours a week doing a physical activity must rise fitness, wellness, movement or motor to count
- Gourmet-Once a week, the family must eat a gourmet meal together.
- hands off- can not use mouse to move items
- Hobbyist- The heir and spouse must pick an hobby and spent at least three hours on it. This activity cannot be related to career and cannot be used to make money.
- My Precious-When your sim finds something they like, it’s hard for them to let it go. Pick one of the options below to build a collection over the course of your heir’s lifetime. The collection must be displayed somewhere on the legacy lot so it may not be kept in an inventory until the generation is complete.A) I finds it, it’s mine — At least once a week, your sim must go out and find a unique object to add to their collection(pick a single category: frogs, MySims Trophies, metals, crystals, elements, fossils, aliens, space rocks or fish). You may not display duplicates. If you have found one of every item and the generation isn’t complete yet, pick a new collection to begin.B) So bright, so beautiful, my precious — Once a week, your sim must purchase something beautiful and shiny from the decorations tab in buy mode. This should be something that exists only to look awesome and should be displayed all together(or as trophy centerpieces in each room or something), not decor that “blends in” such as toilet paper rolls in the bathroom or a pan rack in the kitchen. If your sim is insane and decides to build a “bathroom shrine” in their living room, that’s totally legit, but it should be done to add to the story, not just because you couldn’t be bothered to find a better idea than buying misc decorations for your bathrooms to fulfill this fun.
- Vacationer- At least 1 sim from the household must go on vacation once a week. If you don’t have the game packs, sim must take vacation day and have a fun day out instead
- Clubber- Starting in childhood or when they move in, The heir, spouse and helpers must belong to a club and attending a meeting at least once a week
- On call- Starting as teens, heir must respond to at least one hang out phone call a week
- Town Explorer-Staring as a teen, Heir must visit a unique community lot for three hours once a week
- Regular diner- Once a week, family must visit and eat at a restaurant
- Festival Frequenter- Every festival, a member of the household must attend the festival for at least an hour
- Flea Market Frequenter- All comfort Objects excluding beds, Lighting and Decorations excluding mirrors must be bought at the Flea Market this generation
- Sibling Rivalry- When parents are not around sims can only socialize through mean or mischief until they are adults
- Rainbow Brite — This generation your heir’s taste drastically changed! Using the design tool in build/buy mode change every item possible to the rolled color. For extra torture, fun dress the entire family in the chosen color as well! -Red 2-Pink 3-Yellow 4- Green 5- Blue 6- Purple 7- White 8- Gray 9- Black 10- Brown
- Exchange Student — When one of the children is a teenager they are invited to participate in an exchange program. Pick any other household in the save that has another teenager and swap them in manage worlds. Befriend the exchange student. You can have them stay for only a few days or as long as a week. After they have left invite them to visit once a week and remain friends with at least one family member.
- (C&D)Foster Pets- From the start of this generation to the time the next generation’s heir takes over you must have a pet in the house that you are actively training daily to encourage someone to adopt it. Once the pet has trained away at least 3 misbehaviors like drinking or rolling in pee puddles and has learned some tricks (if it’s a dog) you will choose a family to “adopt” them via manage worlds. If you won’t have room for a pet see the rule regarding pets. (Credit for this one goes to Onyeka001, thanks!)
- (JA) Cultured- All family members should max the Selvadoradian culture skill, visit at least twice during this generation to immerse themselves. Optional: Complete the relics collection.
- (S) Seasonal “Fun”- Each season you must decorate the sim’s house & wardrobe according to the season, as well as do something (like a party or group outing) to celebrate the season. (Credit for this one goes to (Big Mud, thanks!)
- (GF) Crazed Fans- Your family is all about the rich and famous. At least once a week they should seek out and fawn over the celebrity elite but should not go out of their way to attempt to become famous themselves. If they gain fame inadvertently that’s fine.
- (IL) Island Local- Once a week must join a island gathering.
- (ROM) Magic Club- Make a club of Spellcasters who gather to research, make potions and do spells and other things related to magic. Must meet in Glimmerbrook at least once a week.
- (DU) Secret Society Member- Join and be a practising member of the secret society
34- (DU) Organsation King/Queen- Join an organsation while at uni and be a active member
35- (DU) Roommate fun- have at least 1 roommate in the family household for entire generation